[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.0 branch for release date postponed to evening of Sept 3 (+2 GMT)

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Sun Sep 1 13:31:38 PDT 2013

Hi All

After chatting to Larry Shaffer I have postponed the date for creating the
release branch to Tuesday evening in order to let him make some final
improvements to labelling consistency on QGIS Server.

So consider master still open for bug fixes that you wish to see in QGIS
2.0 until that date.

Best regards

Tim

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net