[Qgis-developer] Master branch splash screen

Albin Blaschka albin.blaschka at standortsanalyse.net
Sat Sep 7 01:35:03 PDT 2013

Maybe some kind of map done in QGIS as background...? A suggestion for
an easy solution - Anita, you have some maps from your tutorials/blog,
for example, like this one from here...

http://anitagraser.com/2013/07/29/vintage-map-design-using-qgis/

or from the flickr group...

Thanks a lot for your efforts!