[Qgis-developer] Sessions in Brighton

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 13:12:07 PDT 2013

hei,

what's the session bouldering and Domain for attribute, someone can explain
better?
Ther's a session about QT QML but wasn't in the wiki.

I whaold appriciate a session on a geneal view of QGIS arquitecture... but
I can't propose it as speaker, but just as student :)

see you in Brighton, Luigi Pirelli