[Qgis-developer] Suppress rendering of small features

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Fri Sep 13 09:42:31 PDT 2013

Hi,

We just discussed this and concluded, that the safest solution would be
to only simplify for rendering and only when the resolution is small
enough, that only points which will be painted on top of each other
will be simplified away. (And then we should make some tests and see if
it's actually worth it...)

Matthias