[Qgis-developer] how to distribute Processing modules?

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 05:57:00 PDT 2013

Hi Victor

In this case I don't think it is useful if you add the models to the
default install because they are all meant use this plugin's GeoAlgorithms
to do some composite analysis.

For this reason I'd like to bundle them together with the plugin.

I guess I can post them in the plugin's page and let users download them as
needed.

In the future I'd like to make them available in this new platform for
sharing QGIS related stuff.

Sounds reasonable?

Best regards