[Qgis-developer] Add yourself to the QGIS Contributor Map

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 06:12:28 PDT 2013

I can change to Unknow... that date was related to my repo. I presented
code in Brighton but I can't do pull request until some burocratic problems
are resolved.

But it's ok leaving with unknow (as pcav)... but I prefer to "stay" in this
list because my last tree month of work in the communtiy.... it it's not a
problem, obviously.

thanks, Luigi Pirelli (luigi.pirelli at faunalia.it)