[Qgis-developer] Processing report: first issues

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 12:15:54 PDT 2013

Is that 2.0.1 that you were using in those win machines. The
standalone installer was working perfectly here in 10 computer with
win 7... Hopefully we will be able to prepare a new version of
Processing, to release it independently quite soon. I hope the problem
i there and easy to fix, but it might be in the SAGA installation, so
it might require a new QGIS version :-(