[Qgis-developer] processing not finding saga

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 08:25:00 PDT 2013

Hi Alexandre and others

Sorry for the noise. For some reason, the user in question has lost access to system32 in the environment variables, and so it could not open the command prompt (cmd.exe). Is now solved.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Pedro

From: Alexandre Neto

Hello,

Cannot reproduce the error in here. I'm using windows 7 64bit, and I tried in QGIS 2.0.1, 2.1.0 and 2.0.1 (64bit). In all cases, I can use SAGA.

Best Regards (Cumprimentos),

Alexandre Neto

Hi,