[Qgis-developer] hub.qgis.org

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Apr 1 02:00:40 PDT 2014

It's a combination of disk filling and a ruby memory leak/stuck process.

Concerning the disk, cleanup began last week of various things including
moving the plugins site. Not sure why it filled up again so fast.

Concerning the ruby issue. There is a cron job that is supposed to be
killing out of control processes but it doesn't seem to work anymore.
I don't know who wrote it:
/usr/local/sbin/weigh-passengers
But we can probably make it more aggressive, or someone can make sure
it's actually running like its supposed to. The cron job does not appear
to be running every 5 minutes like used to.

Richard is working on longer term balancing.

Thanks,
Alex