[Qgis-developer] Ranking GSoC proposals

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Apr 1 13:07:22 PDT 2014

Hi,

I don't know what the "Report generator" plugin includes? It does not
seem to be listed at
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Google_Summer_of_Code_2014 - I just
wanted to let you know that Nyall Dawson works on improving serial
print/reporting functionality. He will include this in the core, not as
a plugin. Just to avoid overlaps.

Andreas