[Qgis-developer] Identified features vs. Selected features : could we merge those ?

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 22:28:42 PDT 2014

Hi Olivier,

I always thought it was a good idea, and you did a nice overview.
That would be a big +1 for, me, mainly because there is a big redundancy
between these two features.

Also, I think that the identify modes should be cleaned up.
The new "layer slection" mode is very useful and does solve the problem
of opening the right layer attributes table. I have seen many old-time
users not aware of its existence, but when they discover it they use
this one only.
I wonder if we should not keep this one only.

Thanks for bringing this up!

Denis