[Qgis-developer] WMS Legend in QGIS 2.2

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 23:46:22 PDT 2014

should retrieve legend if WMS server has getLegendGraphic capability and
layer has getCapability url specified... so you HAVE to select a
styling. Otherwise, silently do nothing as before when getLegendGraphic
integration wasn't available.

just tested on your server and it works

ciao Luigi Pirelli (luigi.pirelli at faunalia.it - luipir at gmail.com)