[Qgis-developer] Plugin sync across machines via web file?

AntonioLocandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 11:40:34 PDT 2014

Hmm but that would require putting all the plugin files in sync right?

I was thinking of something like QGIS generates automatically a list of
installed plugins and updates a txt file to a path, it could be on the
computer and I can upload to somewhere or to a folder which syncs
automatically etc.

Then QGIS would have the option to add the URL to this file and detect when
new plugins have been added or deleted and then sync to repository.

I will try how you suggest and see how it works out