[Qgis-developer] Building on OSX - QgsAbstractFeatureIteratorFromSource

nzfarmer andrew at southweb.co.nz
Sun Apr 6 01:52:03 PDT 2014

Environment: OSX Lion

This is a frustrating one.  The other day after following the build
instructions  I was able to build the main QGIS src tree successfully.

However, today I had to make a fresh build (of just the main tree) and kept
getting stuck here:

/dev/cpp/QGIS/src/core/qgsvectorlayerfeatureiterator.cpp:87: error: class
‘QgsVectorLayerFeatureIterator’ does not have any field named
‘QgsAbstractFeatureIteratorFromSource’
/dev/cpp/QGIS/src/core/qgsvectorlayerfeatureiterator.cpp:88: error: no
matching function for call to
‘QgsAbstractFeatureIteratorFromSource<QgsVectorLayerFeatureSource>::QgsAbstractFeatureIteratorFromSource()’

It is almost certainly something environmental and likely trivial, but being
new to the dev. environment I post this here in the hope someone can point
me in the right direction quickly.

Thank you.