[Qgis-developer] Adding plugins to core?

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 07:40:56 PDT 2014

Paolo

Don't you think that adding mmqgis plugin into core will cause a lot
of confusion, considering that its algorithms are already integrated
in Processing (even with bug fixes in some cases)?

I agree that it would be a great thing to have the OpenLayers plugin
(or at least a similalar functionality) available by default in core