[Qgis-developer] Tickets about Processing

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 06:30:23 PDT 2014

Hi Paolo,

now Processing is as subproject of QGIS (thanks to Alex Mandel).
All Processing tickets now should be visible in QGIS bugtracker, also
you can use custom query on the right panel [0] to filter only Processing
tickets.

If you need to create new ticket for Processing, you need to use its
bugtracker [1], as for now there is no way to create ticket in subproject
from main tracker.

Alex, please, correct me if I'm wrong.

[0] https://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/issues?query_id=76
[1] https://hub.qgis.org/projects/sextante