[Qgis-developer] Thanks for all your work, but I got some trouble!

高孝杰 jacorygao at outlook.com
Wed Apr 9 00:41:21 PDT 2014

This is my second time to write to you , but I don't know if you can receive my e-mail , cause I'm from China , we have some limites on the Internet .

So  the problem is , I can't find many tutorials from the website , I’m using C++ and Qt for developing . I have read the tutorial in the source code package  from Tim Sutton , by the way thank you Tim , you gave me a very good tutorial to start QGis . But that's not enough , I have found there are some Python tutorials , but never much C++ tutorial , just API document . I want some papers about how the classes in QGis is constructed and how what can the do .

I know maybe that's greed to send to you  and ask for some maritals , but I want to work with QGis , and I like QGis , so can’t find some C++ tutorial with QGis really make me mad!

If you read my e-mail , please write back to me , that’s important to me because only this way I can know wether  you can receive my letter or not .

Thank you very much , you  gays really did a fantastic work .

发自 Windows 邮件