[Qgis-developer] QGIS-server : The "Layer" value in the text/html GetFeatureInfo response

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 06:54:29 PDT 2014

Hi,

When do a GetFeatureInfo request, I see, the qgis-server (v 2.4) will
response using as Layer Title the same value that isput in the
layername value of the tree of QGIS desktop.

It is also the "name" used for the layer in the list of getcapabilities.

I guess it is not the best choice.
Infact the name of the layer in getcapabilites need to be sintetic and short.

MOre better is it used the Title field.

The Title Field value come from the Matadata -> Title.

I guess the response of the GetFeatureInfo as Layer Value will use the
metadata->Title instead of the "name" that is too sintetic.

Any thought ?

Thx,