[Qgis-developer] An enhancement to allow a GetFeatureInfo customizable

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:47:11 PDT 2014

Hi Devs,

I just pull a request for a patch that allow the configurability of
the GetFeatureInfo response using a css external file.

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/11029

Please let me know if the patch is affordable for adding to qgis core.

I try to avoid change anything to break the compatibility with all
possibles use.
The change are only to allow the setting the configuring element using a CSS.

The only necessary change is to substitute a </BR> with a <HR class=..> tag.
But using the same css is possible to hide the line of the <hr> tag
and aso change its height.
So also with this patch inside managing the css file is possible to
have the same response ol-style of qgis-server.