[Qgis-developer] qgis server can't enable logging

Uros Preloznik uros00 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 03:47:01 PDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks Alessandro,  this is working now. I was trying only with SetEnv. I
also had to set QGIS_SERVER_LOG_LEVEL, otherwise the file was empty. So
this is my setting now which is working (Apache+Fcgid):

FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_FILE /var/tmp/qgislog.txt
FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_LEVEL 0

LogLevel 0 means that everything is logged, for debugging only.

Is someone working on documentation? This could be included for others.

regards,
Uros