[Qgis-developer] collapse and expand all actions in legend

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 04:20:40 PDT 2014

Hi Salvatore

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 6:01 PM, Salvatore Larosa <lrssvtml at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't see anymore those actions in legend contextual menu, could we
> re-enable them?

Now they still show up only if you click to empty area. I have
excluded it from the ordinary context menu because it is getting
really long for layers - and expand/collapse all items are not really
contextual actions anyway. I think we could have a small toolbar like
in browser dock widget and have those actions there (either directly
or in "advanced" menu) - together with actions like "new group".

> Also, wouldn't be useful to have a "check all" and "uncheck all" actions?

We already have such thing in Layer menu > Show / Hide All Layers.

> I did not test the legend refactoring part II branch yet, so I don't
> know if this has already been done there.

The second part of legend refactoring contains no changes in this area.

Regards
Martin