[Qgis-developer] Installin IntraMaps Roam

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 22:54:39 PST 2014

>>OK, now I got it, thanks (I know, I should have RTFM first). After
config, the viewer
seems to run fine. Apparently the setup creates an older version of the
project (not
2.6).

Yeah I'm working on streamlining that process.

>> BTW: any plans for a long term support of this interesting app? Wouldn't
it be nice
to include it in QGIS master, to make it easily available to all QGIS users?
Ready to help with testing if necessary.

We (DMS) support the application as we develop it. We have a lot of clients
using it so we continue to support them or anyone else that is using it.
In fact I just made the latest release about an hour ago:
http://dms-aus.github.io/Roam/

- Nathan