[Qgis-developer] Various issues

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 22:06:13 PST 2014

Hi Paolo,

> * reprojecting a metric projection to 4326, choosing an ellipsoid and
> a measurement unit in Project properties is not permanent (reopening
> the dialog displays none/planimetric and degrees even if wg84 and
> meters were selected beforehand)

If I understand correctly, this is known issue, see [0]. And this happens
only if you open project properties from menu. When project properties
open using CRS selector in bottom right corner of the QGIS main window
it works as expected. Also switching from CRS tab to any other tab and
back also fixes dispalying of wrong values.

Seems better solution for measurement configuration hangling should
be introduced.

[0] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/10392