[Qgis-developer] PostGIS and QGIS as remote processors and WPS servers?

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 04:19:29 PST 2014

Hi,

To PostGIS and QGIS devs: I'd like to get and setup a PostGIS "web
app" and later on a QGIS server (with Processing/Sextante) as >> WPS
Servers <<.
=> What is the status of the work regarding this ?

To QGIS devs: What about a switch in Processing tools (in QGIS
"Client") where users can enable geometric operations/processing on
server side, based on a wrapper around spatial databases (like PostGIS
and Spatialite)?

Yours, Stefan