[Qgis-developer] New feature: RFC saving style and ui in Spatialite

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 13:29:37 PST 2014

The 3MB size is the size of an empty DB spatialite .
A DB emty is 3MB size .

A DBspatialite with 1 single dataset of 10MB is

3MB +10MB = 13MB.

A DBspatialite with 3 dataset everyone of 10MB is

3MB + 10MB +10MB + 10MB = 33MB.

Also, AFAIK the goal of Luigi is storing in the spatialite the SLD
finalized to rendering the same dataset stored in the spatialite,
not to store SLD for general usage.

Regards,

Andrea.