[Qgis-developer] Custom "Identify Results" Window

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Mon Feb 10 05:39:59 PST 2014

Hi Josua,

I don't think the possibility is available OOTB yet, but it should be
straightforward to create your own maptool which inherits from the
identify maptool and uses a QgsDualView with a request (or filter)
limiting the available features to only the relevant feature ids. This
should get you a list of all features and their form when selected.

Would be nice to be see this in core as well in the future.

Best
Matthias