[Qgis-developer] one email address for plugin approvers

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 23:45:35 PST 2014

OT, but related :)

I would appreciate a field more in Metadata... a maintainer(s) optional
section. It's not strictly necessary because of trac, but a lot of time the
first Author of the plugin is disappeared or can't invest time in the
plugin, but she(he) still receives issues or mails from users.
my 2c

regards, Luigi Pirelli