[Qgis-developer] Wrong PyQT argument type

Hugo Mercier hugo.mercier at oslandia.com
Wed Feb 26 04:43:35 PST 2014

Hi,

I've spent some time with a strange issue.

The signal QgsComposition.composerMapAdded is supposed to carry the
QgsComposerMap object that has just been added to a composer.
Right, but when connecting this signal to a python slot, the argument
becomes a plain QObject ...
(connecting from something like iface.activeComposers()[i].composition())

I finally circumvented the problem in my plugin, but I can't understand
what is going on.
Is there something special to add to the .sip file in order for
arguments to be correctly passed ?

(using trunk with commit ab929a855c1)
--
Hugo Mercier