[Qgis-developer] Incosistencies in QGIS Mapserver's GetFeatureInfo WMS responses

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Thu Feb 27 23:17:34 PST 2014

Hi Marcel

Thanks for spotting this issue, it will be good to have a consistent
behaviour with / without filter and for all output formats.

Adding geometry / bounding box has been done for showing rubberbands and
for handling search results (zoom to features that match the filter).
Therefore, the bounding boxes need to be included even if 'add geometry
to feature response' is not checked. The added bounding box was meant
for cases where the geometry data should be kept private, but searching
should be possible.

I agree with the other points, please prepare a pull request.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler