[Qgis-developer] Easy Issues for QGIS dev

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 02:26:06 PST 2014

Hey all,

I noticed that CPython has a list of "easy issues" in their bug tracker.
http://bugs.python.org/issue?status=1&@sort=-activity&@columns=id,activity,title,creator,status&@dispname=Easy%20issues&@startwith=0&@group=priority&keywords=6&@action=search&@filter=&@pagesize=50

I was thinking this would be good for us to have to.  I know that "easy" is
a subjective topic but I think we could make a start with small things like
typos, UI tweaks, etc.  I have had people ask me "is there a list of things
I could get started on" and having to respond with "I don't really know,
have a look though the tickets' isn't really a good way to respond.

In order to do this I think we will need a keywords field for RedMine.  Is
this possible?

Anyone against this?

Regards,
Nathan