[Qgis-developer] QGIS Server SLD GetStyles method bug?

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Jan 6 02:48:09 PST 2014

Hi Alessandro

 >If I understand this correctly, we should split GetStyle and GetStyles
calls and support the second one only if SLDVER is set and
  SLDVER=1.0.0, raise an exception if not match.

Yes, GetStyle and GetStyles should be split. As SLDVER is optional, it
might be good to raise an exception only if wms version is != 1.1.1 (or
if other required parameters are missing).

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler