[Qgis-developer] QWC and WMS FILTER in qgis mapserver

rldhont rldhont at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 08:51:16 PST 2014

Hi all,

In the WFS standard FILTER parameter is defined to be an OGC FILTER
encoding.
In the WMS standard there is no FILTER parameter if I remember correctly.

In the WFS QGIS-Server implementation, I have added the EXP_FILTER
parameter which is used to filter features with a QGIS expression.

Regards,
René-Luc D'Hont
3liz