[Qgis-developer] run the qgis source with Qtcreator

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 00:01:38 PST 2014

2014/1/18 otmane yazidi alaoui <yazidiotmane at gmail.com>

> hello
>
> i finished the compilation of source with but i want to modify it . to be
> able to adapting it with my needs
>
> i tackle  another probleme which is the run of this programme with
>
> Qt Creator 2.4.1 Based on Qt 4.8.0 (32 bit)
> OS: Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS
>
> by the way im just a learner a biggener . so excuse me for my simple
> questions

Hi,

recently I've set up a development environment on Ubuntu 12.04, I've found
this article from Tim very useful:
http://linfiniti.com/2011/06/using-qtcreator-with-qgis/

a few images are missing and the qtcreator interface is a bit different but
the steps are still the same.

 --
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it