[Qgis-developer] QgsAttributeTableModel.setRequest in Python

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Mon Jan 20 14:08:05 PST 2014

Hi Radek,

There is the QgsAttributeTableFilterModel which is a proxy model to be
applied in front of the QgsAttributeTableModel, which allows you to
dynamically apply filters, while the request set to the table model
itself is rather static. With this one you can set the filter mode to
ShowFilteredList and set a list of feature ids (setFilteredFeatures)
which are to be shown.

But the setting the request should become part of the public API as
well.

Matthias