[Qgis-developer] Changelog updates for 2.2.0

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Wed Jan 22 00:00:27 PST 2014

Hi all

We have more or less finished writing up the changelog [1] for 2.2. If
anyone has further suggestions of things that should go into the changelog,
could you please create and account and add them, or just pop me an email.
Also some of the entries could use some more detail, please feel free to
send me extended notes.

@Marco Hugentobler (or anyone else who can answer) can you please provide
some background on the datum shift and dxf export features. How does the
datum shift dialog get triggered and what do users of the feature need to
know. Also for dxf export, is anyone able to provide a screenshot of a QGIS
exported project loaded in a CAD app?

@Paolo could you provide a definitive list of sponsors for me to add to the
top of the changelog  for 2.2.0?

Before the release we will export the changelog to Restructured Text and it
would be great if the docs team can incorporate it into the web site.

[1] http://changelog.linfiniti.com/qgis/version/21/

--
Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net