[Qgis-developer] Do we need a single select map tool?

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 03:28:26 PDT 2014

+1, single click selects one feature and drag selects features by rectangle.
Of course, we must default the selection tool to the rectangle one, in
addition we must change the tooltip (and maybe the icon too?) to something
more appropriate.

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 12:19 PM, Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > Am 02.07.2014 12:02, schrieb Nathan Woodrow:
> >>
> >> The tools have the same behavior so it will be no change to how the user
> >> does selecting.  Most will not even see the change.
>

> For the record, I'm changing my vote to a +1 for the merge. If a
> single click performs a "select single polygon" action, then I think
> this is the ideal behaviour.
>
> Nyall

Giuseppe Sucameli