[Qgis-developer] Python init script

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jul 10 01:18:40 PDT 2014

Hi Bernhard,

Ah I see. It is a different context. I am using a Python init script
(the one you can specify in the layer properties dialog in the fields
tab) that is triggered after the dialog already opened. The user is
using the info tool and the feature form opens and the python init
script is triggered.

In your example the context is different. Your script would open the
featureForm.

But thanks anyway,
Andreas