[Qgis-developer] UI Tab placement

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Mon Jul 14 16:56:57 PDT 2014

Hi Alex,

There is already a QMainWindow function for it [0]. Just need to add a user
option in Options to chose North/South/East/West or Top/Bottom/Left/Right.

Not sure, but the app may need to restarted after switching such an option.
Will test through PyQGIS console.

[0]
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.7/qmainwindow.html#id-2cff1325-3cd2-400d-8def-6938fa715662

Regards,