[Qgis-developer] Please tell me how I can speed-up QGIS development on Android

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Mon Jul 21 00:46:52 PDT 2014

PS:

You will also need to download Qt5 for Android

http://qt-project.org/downloads
-> Show Downloads
-> Qt 5.x.y for Android (Linux 64-bit, XXX MB)
<http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/5.3/5.3.1/qt-opensource-linux-x64-android-5.3.1.run>

Current:
http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/5.3/5.3.1/qt-opensource-linux-x64-android-5.3.1.run.mirrorlist

Best