[Qgis-developer] Please tell me how I can speed-up QGIS development on Android

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Mon Jul 21 03:08:08 PDT 2014

Hi Nyall,

The things that currently need some work (and I don't think it will be
that much) are:

 * You cannot build with ENABLE_TESTS. I did not look into this.
 * I could not test the python bindings due to missing dependencies
(pyqt for qt5 will only be available in Fedora 21)
 * The evis plugin's http code needs to be ported to
QNetworkAccessManager (currently #ifdef'd out)

I expect a few more issues to surface when more people start testing
it, but all in all it runs as stable as with Qt4 here with the
abovementioned restrictions.

Best,
Matthias