[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Stress about release plans

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jul 23 01:18:56 PDT 2014

I think stubs from github to the visual changelog would be great.

Also, it would be great if the visual changelog could some day be hosted
under a qgis.org address. The visual changelog is very useful and I
always point users to it after a new version was released. It looks a
bit strange if the address is not on the qgis.org domain.

Andreas