[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] A discussion: is qgis still affordable in Europe if it violate the Inspire directive ?

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sun Jun 8 05:55:21 PDT 2014

Hi Andrea,

On Sun, 08. Jun 2014 at 13:15:51 +0200, Andrea Peri wrote:
> The last response of Jef in the ticket explain clearly what it the strateguy
> of qgis.The important is tobe compatible with other software GS.  Thie mean
> the QGIS-server don't metter for real wms compatibility and interoperability.

I not the strateguy of qgis.   I just speak for myself.  So don't mistake
anything I say with what the "qgis group" is up to.

BTW the other ignorant guy you have apparently been talking to doesn't speak
for the group either. But it would still be nice if you wouldn't attribute his
statements to me. ;)

Sorry for the noise.  I'm not constructive enough to get a fruitful discussion
going, so I'll move on to other tickets.

JÃrgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
QGIS PSC member (RM)      Germany                      IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden