[Qgis-developer] Datum Transformation - parameters for mainland Portugal

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Wed Jun 18 23:00:33 PDT 2014

Hi Pedro

QGIS imports the towgs84 transformations from GDAL and adds a list of
ntv2 transformations into srs.db.
So I'm going to add/modify the ntv2 transformations (if there are no
objections from other portuguese users). For the towgs84 ones I agree
with Andre that it is better to bring it to gdal/epsg level.

Regards,
Marco