[Qgis-developer] Let's clean up the ticket queue

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jun 23 06:14:19 PDT 2014

Hi all.
Thanks mainly to the effort of Juergen and Giovanni, the bugtracker queue is now
being cleaned up considerably, removing issues resolved long ago, duplicates, and
unverifiables. Keeping the list tidy is crucial to focus the attention on important
issues: if the list is full of garbage, developers will not like to go through it,
and issues will be forgotten.
I'm therefore asking every bug reporter to check again their tickets, and close those
who are no longer valid. Anyone can join in add help us verify the whole lot.
I'm doing the same on my (quite long) list.
Thanks to all.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html