[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.3.0-Master crash after trying to add a shapefile from MSSQL

jonnyforest joaofrgaspar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 05:26:52 PDT 2014

Hi guys,

OS: Win 7 64-bit
OSgeo Installer: 32-bit
QGIS version: 2.3.0-Master
QGIS code revision: ab920ba

The MSSQL connection works fine in Valmiera (2.2) when i select and press
the add button to add a shape but in the master, i do the same thing and
when i click in add button, the QGIS master crash.

Can anyone report the same issue?

If yes, we need to put a ticket of this subject?

I have de .dmp file where i can send it? I Can put into a google drive
folder and share.

Regards
João

-----
"A palavra impossível é uma expressão infeliz; nada se pode esperar daqueles que a usam frequentemente" [Carlyle, Thomas]

Linkedin: http://pt.linkedin.com/in/joaofiliperodriguesgaspar
Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/accounts/profile/jonny_forest/
Github: https://github.com/jonnyforestGIS
Osgeo Wiki: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jo%C3%A3o_Gaspar