[Qgis-developer] Vienna hackfest: QGIS Legend discussion

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Wed Mar 26 00:41:32 PDT 2014

+1 !
really nice mockup.
I would add another visibility state for layers that are checked, but are
not visible due to scale visualisation threshold.

A word about tooltips over those elements. We could then have the current
datasource tooltip on the datasource icon, and a tooltip showing metadata
title and details of the layer, when the mouse goes over the layer's title.

Finally, I we manage to have working legend for varying size , we should
take attention that some symbols could be larger than today.
Régis