[Qgis-developer] .plan today: create context-help from documentation sources

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Mar 27 00:28:13 PDT 2014

Besides admin/doc things, one of my plans for this HF was to make it
possible that the context-help content should come from the
documentation (that is deeplinking to either the website (first step)
and then to a local copy of the website (second)).

To me this seems nice because:
1) we have one place for all documentation: maintainebility of txt
2) looks better (I think :-) )
3) no double translation

Anybody comments or willing to help? I'm probably in need of some deeper
Qt/cpp knowledge.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde