[Qgis-developer] Report bug/feature on homepage

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu May 1 16:38:00 PDT 2014

There's an interesting question. Should step one be get on the mailing
list and verify bug? Or will the onerous nature of having to get an
account keep out people who don't want to put in enough effort for a
good bug report?

Trade-offs, but +1 on making it more obvious how to start on the path to
bug reports, I mean issues or maybe tickets...

Thanks,
Alex