[Qgis-developer] Report bug/feature on homepage

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri May 2 06:42:53 PDT 2014

It was me who years ago put "Issue Tracker" on the MapServer homepage
beside the Download link.  I think you/we must remember this is about
the new users, about helping them tell developers the problems they are
having; a link to "Github" means absolutely nothing to a new user, and
if it is hidden on some sub-page it is useless to a new user.

(I love QGIS and am just trying to help)

-jeff