[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Text size expression

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue May 13 02:19:15 PDT 2014

Hi Andrea,

I did not mean to use CSS files, just be able to use the style property of
HTML tags, such as :

like we are already able to do in the "Display" tab of the vector layer
properties dialog. This way we could use HTML syntax to style labels. It
won't be easy to implement though because it will overlap features proposed
by expressions for the label configuration options.

NB: I added qgis-dev to the list for gathering feedbacks on this.

Michael